06/09/2009

My Look Book: September 3rd

I was looking through the images on my camera and discovered this one I took on Thursday. I was going out for lunch in central London to my favourite sushi place which happens to be right by the Vogue house where I get to spy on what the fashion crowd wears in the office! The outfit wasn't really planned, all I knew is that I wanted to take my new brogues out for a spin. The jumper dress is from next and channeling one of season's hottest hues, red, while my retro denim jacket is just a good way to keep warm.
River Island brogues - £25 I accessorised with lace tights, a rosary necklace and my favourite studed bag from DKNY.
P.S. If you're wondering what language the track is I can reveal that it is Ukrainian as indeed am I. They're a great band, Okean Elzy.
Get the Look:

2 comments:

MissMI6 said...

Whisper *are they from.. p .. p .. primark?* lol !! I love this look, the red looks great on you. Awesome shoesies! xx

The Fashion Enthusiast said...

omg you look absolutely amazing!! Those shoes are to die for!!! Great post.. .as always

mylittledaintythings.blogspot.com