11/08/2009

My Picks

Rokit was one of the first vintage shops that I ventured into. I loved the simple decor and the way that the clothes is organised giving it more of a boutique feel but with affordable pieces. Rokit is now online and I decided to bring you my current favourite items from there. Enjoy!
What a treat! A Diane Von Furstenberg boho look top. Perfect for festivals and great for a casually dressed down look.
A 1980's navy dress with a delicate white floral print. A great summer treat that won't look out of place with autumn outfits. Straw bags are somewhat of a classic and I especially like the gold woven into this.
Another 1980's dress this time with pussybow detailing and a slight Marc by Marc Jacobs feel. The subtle paisley print keeps it on the right side of boho.
My favourite piece is this 1970's sheer number. Put it together with a vintage silk slip and you have a look that is moden, sexy and nostalgic.

No comments: