23/12/2009

I'll Go To Any Lengths For You, My Fashion Darling

The temperatures in London are seriously low. EVERYONE is wearing trousers/jeans. What do I do? I decide to, inconviniently, brave the cold/snow in a maxi dress and ankle boots. I'm not going to diverge on what happened there and instead will point out that maxis rock. For too long have we worn everything thigh skimming: skirts, shorts, dresses and even boots. It is worth trying out this new and suprisingly daring hemline. It works well for day as part of a more grungy look (1,3) and adds a sexiness to evening outfits (2) that is beyond the obvious. Spaceman Spaceman by Z♥LDN (Join.My.Blog.) featuring Christopher Kane Iphones are ugly unless they have Miss Monroe on them :) Iphones are ugly unless they have Miss Monroe on them :) by ▲Captain▲Morgan▲ featuring Theory We Both Have Capes, Only One Is A Hero We Both Have Capes, Only One Is A Hero by Z♥LDN (Join.My.Blog.) featuring Sara Berman clutches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh awesome! You wore one out? Thanks for putting mine in there :)
Didn't you take a photo of your look :(
This is too true though !! xxx