23/10/2009

Hat Talk

Hats. Yes, it seems like a good time to talk about them. You know with autumn looming and all? I've always found hats to be slightly romanticized in their nature, maybe due to historic nostalgia that is exuded when one wears a hat or the numerous 'tortured' indie boys who walk arounf with fedora/bowler/tribly hats. Nevertheless on a woman they add something mysterious and unarguably stylish since very few actually wear hats nowadays. My prefered hats are berets and crochet beanie types but I am not opposed to a floppy-brimed one that covers my face and obstructs my vision.
To summarise:
Try a hat!!! Give Me A Chance To Get It Right Give Me A Chance To Get It Right by Z♥LDN (Join.My.Blog.) featuring 3.1 Phillip Lim tops

1 comment:

jack bespoke said...

the hat with the bow, so wonderfully old and new!

bespok.com

great blog!